The freight forwarding industry is becoming ever more complicated, with heightened security procedures, constant changes to Customs regimes, increasing pressures from your competitors and so on. BoxTop have developed an extensive yet very straight forward job booking facility covering Air, Sea, Road, Rail and Courier modes of transport for all types of movement.
From identifying potential problem jobs to ensuring each job is invoiced, BoxTop provides you with the tools to effectively manage your daily operational processes.
- Job Progress screen allows you to take control, prioritise your tasks and minimise errors
- Address Relationship Management feature helps users select the correct addresses quickly
- You can email any document created in BoxTop as a portable document format (PDF)
- Provide tracking information to your customers, through BoxTrax, so they can keep up to date with consignment progress, from collection through to final delivery
- Automatically convert successful quotations into jobs, saving time and increasing accuracy
- Warehouse details automatically link to jobs so data is only ever input once
- Quickly create templates for those time-consuming repeat consignments
- Ranking screen lets you easily analyse a range of consignment data including number of jobs, weight, TEU statistics, origins and destinations
- Logical Rate Management feature allows you to store and retrieve rates for use in the preparation of quoting and job costing
- Vessel Manager screen groups all consignments on same vessel so multiple updates can be made once, adjusting arrival times, ports and shipping line rates of exchange
- Milestone Management ensures that key events in the life of the job aren’t missed, allowing you to keep your promises and keep your customers happy
- Over 48,000 pre-installed cities and ports linked to UNLocodes (United Nations Code for Trade and Transport Locations)
- Create, view and email Arrival Notices, Clearance Instructions and Release Instructions
- Create a Collection Transport manifest for a job with multiple containers
- Import Break Bulk facility lets you quickly create consolidated shipments and allows for apportioning of costs across associated house jobs
- Automatically produce Duty & VAT invoices using entry details returned from CHIEF
- Ability to record pre-alert information as a pre-job for advance visibility of consignments, then upon arrival simply convert to a job
- Print plain-paper neutral and house air waybills, barcode labels and manifests, all IATA/CASS approved
- Designed to cope with complicated “letter of credit” consignments, allowing you to add more data than any other system and you can preview all drafts before final printing
- Send electronic air waybill information (FWB, FHL, FZB, EDI messages) to airlines and in return receive automatic updates on consignment status, e.g. flown as booked, delays or offloads
- Simple, easy to navigate screens to produce all types of bills of lading – inland, master, house, liner, etc., also booking requests, standard shipping notes, booking confirmation, shipping instructions, dock receipts, certificates of shipment, etc.
- Arrange multiple pickups on any job and automatically notify your warehouse in advance
- Effortlessly create plain paper CMR forms, manifests and loading lists
- Simple job booking screen allows for rapid job processing
- Store buying and selling tariffs for fast, accurate job costing and invoicing
- Effortlessly create courier dockets (plain paper and pre-printed), labels, manifests and run sheets
- Allow your customers to create their own jobs online, they can save their shipper and consignee addresses for their regular, repeat shipments.
- Receive email notifications when bookings are made online
- Convert customer bookings into jobs with the press of a button
- Provide tracking links for your customers consignee to track their shipment directly
- Create consolidated invoices providing summary totals and detailed job breakdown